5 Spots for Moonlit Moments in Larnaca
There’s something really special about Larnaca after dark. As the sun goes down over the Salt Lake, a collection of evening hotspots come alive. Here is a list of some top picks of Holiday Hosts for sunset spotting:
- Helicon Roofbar – Helicon is a wonderful rooftop haven for intimate occasions. Overlooking Phinikoudes promenade, it’s an opportunity to forget it all and admire the purples and reds of panoramic skies at dusk. With its refreshing spritz creations, you’ll be fully immersed in aperitivo mode!
- Preserve All Day Bar – Preserve is a going-out staple for Larnaca locals for decades. This ever-popular bar has infinite servings of coffee during the day but it’s extra special in the evening. Situated in the heart of Ermou square, it’s the ultimate destination for people-watching and leisurely sipping on your favourite cocktail.
- Margarita Bar & Mexican Restaurant – At this beloved cocktail of Larnaca folk, it’s business as usual as Margarita is buzzing every night. This Mexican cantina style venue is an all-time crowd pleaser with its quaint bar where the mixologists work their magic and the music that evokes exotic tropical vibes.
- Ammos Beach Bar – The first nighttime area to open at Makenzy remains the firm favourite along the infamous seaside strip. This gorgeous restaurant, bar and club with its white and neutral colour scheme is the perfect setting for beachside fun. Ammos is the ultimate destination for party-goers until the early morning hours so keep your diary free the next morning!
- Vinaria – This is a wine bar that undoubtedly rests in a league of its own. Vinaria unites the island’s wine lovers in an elegant and sophisticated space where the world’s very best wine labels take centre stage. Choose from an extensive selection of local and international names that speak to you in the tastiest of vino languages.
So Cheers to Larnaca and have a great evening wherever you decide to go this weekend!
After her parents’ stay, Dawn thought to herself: “Well, I’ve got this room that’s completely remodeled. What should I do with it?” She approached her husband about putting it on WP Rentals. He was hesitant at first; in part because in order to get to the guesthouse, you have to walk right by the couple’s own residence. So they started out with just single (one-person) bookings before allowing pairs. “Now he’s a bigger social person with my guests than me,” laughs Dawn.